ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Breakfast Run this morning.. Enzo Content!

clio 182
you were in Banchory with those cars and i didnt even here about it!! ( i live in banchory)

i think i have seen you a few times on the south deeside road justin, i highly doubt there are two evoras going about in that colour scheme!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Im with Roy on this one. I love the Evora more than the Enzo i think. Have not really lusted after any of the modern Fezzas.......the 458 being the new exception.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I personally think that anyone that's been around an enzo being driven hard, will be smitten with it. Furious doesn't even begin to convey the noise and drama!

PH1 V6
Enzo is just a ridiculous car, clearly Ferrari wanted to raise the stakes when building this one! It still amazes me that they are getting on a bit now "age wise". They still look super modern, not really dated in the sightest imo.

and yes, the noise is something else!