ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Breakfast Club Sunday 12 December - Cosford

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Most Midlanders know what this is by now...but all the same...the last meet for the year is on Sunday 12th December @ 09:00

Its a chance to meet up, grab a bite to eat and maybe even look at some exotica or cars you'd love to buy or know you'll never own (but want a look anyway)

http://www.midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk/

I would suggest to meet at the Esso garage (formerly BP) by the crossroads from the A41 near Cosford Air Base WV7 3NA

Look forwards to seeing you there...get your names down...:)

1. Don

Clio 172 Cup
See if you can get Gav to come along too! :)

Be good to catch up with the pair of you...

Yeah , i will mention it to him when i catch up with him later tonite. Though both his 172's have been put away for the winter now :(.

Would be good to see your new motor :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Yeah , i will mention it to him when i catch up with him later tonite. Though both his 172's have been put away for the winter now :(.

Would be good to see your new motor :)

No worries at all...might have to give her a good clean for it then...I feel a traitor as its not a 172Cup...but I'm enjoying the extras without sacrificing too much!!!

Its been ages since we met up last...as remember your Gavin trying to tease me into buying his Ph1...was very tempted (to be fair).

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
1. Don
2. daveski (maybe)
3. Addicted (maybe)
4. kevin.s
5. Matt W
6. Curley
7. popie (Maybe)

My car might have healed it self by then. Might be up for this;)

I've put you as a 'maybe'...see how it goes nearer the day. :)

Clio 172 Cup
No worries at all...might have to give her a good clean for it then...I feel a traitor as its not a 172Cup...but I'm enjoying the extras without sacrificing too much!!!

Its been ages since we met up last...as remember your Gavin trying to tease me into buying his Ph1...was very tempted (to be fair).

Yeah he has had it back from the bodyshop now, so is just doing the final touches before actually putting it for sale (SHAMELESS PLUG ;) )

It has been a long time to be honest, I have a knack of things clashing that i cant get out of when it comes to cliosport meets, but this one will definately be attended :D

Suzuki Jimny
I'm not going to be able to make it unfortunately. Seeing Deadmau5 on the Saturday night.

new clio, pug 205,
hopefully i will see you all there if i can get the day off work

are we all parking together ?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
hopefully i will see you all there if i can get the day off work

are we all parking together ?

Meeting point is here WV7 3NA at 08:15, then we all set off together for the couple of minute run to Cosford, then we park together.

If you can mate, you're more than welcome to pop along. If Daveski is coming along, he is from over Nottingham way...so you would have someone to travel back in convoy with.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I`ll be here on this one but getting up and out for 8am is way too early for me so i`ll park with the public and be there about half 10.;)

200 Gordini
Donny, have you contacted the organiser to let them know there will be a few of us?

The 197/200.net WM rep has asked me if that is the Esso garage opposite the entrance?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Donny, have you contacted the organiser to let them know there will be a few of us?

The 197/200.net WM rep has asked me if that is the Esso garage opposite the entrance?

I spoke with him ages ago about CS potentially having a few cars there when its on...he has no issue(s) with it. Its not a problem.

Tell Aaron that it is the Esso garage (used to be BP)...just remember to have £2 in change to cover parking and then some cash for a bacon/sausage butty while there! :)

keo

Clio Trophy
So is this just at the airbase? I probably wont go early so what time do the general public get there?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
So is this just at the airbase? I probably wont go early so what time do the general public get there?

Its at Cosford airbase...people arrive around 9 until midday when people leave and the ones who are going round the museum use the place for that reason.

If you're coming in, its up to you...there's no real time when the 'general public' turn up.

200 Gordini
If anyone from Coventry, Warwickshire or the surrounding areas want to convoy then please PM me or post in here, there are 3 or 4 of us at the moment traveling the M6 route.

Meeting points are the retail park just off suicide island at around 7am (CV3 4RP) - here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?clien...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CCgQnwIwAQ

And Toys R Us just off junction 2 of the M6 at around 7:10am (CV2 2SR) - here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?clien...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CCgQnwIwAQ

Feel free to PM for more details or my phone number in case you need to get in touch on the day.

200 Gordini
Ben (bmh.01) is coming aswell, he's meeting me at ricoh tesco at sound 7:20am if that's easier for anyone else.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I was there just turned up later and parked with the lotus`in the public car park.

Last edited:

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I got there around ten,couple of shots of the cars,museum`s then home,didnt stay long,must be a great place when the weather is great?.

keo

Clio Trophy
i went in my mates car, was ok i went quite early though the esprits had just pulled up. The blue porsche gt3 was nice

200 Gordini
I got there around ten,couple of shots of the cars,museum`s then home,didnt stay long,must be a great place when the weather is great?.

Someone did spot you coming in. I saw you leaving too lol. Should of came and parked with us!

i went in my mates car, was ok i went quite early though the esprits had just pulled up. The blue porsche gt3 was nice

Bring the Trophy next time ;) Porsche's don't usually do it for me but that was a nice looking car.

keo

Clio Trophy
Yeah Curley il bring the T along, probably go one when the weathers a bit better

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Me too,ill keep an eye out next time.Been to a couple of these this year and they were really good....