ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GOODWOOD 5th OCTOBER – HOT HATCH SUNDAY - Breakfast Club

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Me and a friend were thinking of driving down to it actually, should be a good one.

Went to the Supercar day on Sunday and it was fantastic. Much better than I thought it would be. Great roads to get there and pretty cool with Astons, Gallardo's, Ferrari's and GT3's driving in the same convoy.

Will definitely be going to the Hot Hatch day.

3000GT & RB 182
Am a big van of the Goodwood breakfast club, allways have great fun in the convoys up there and love the actual event.

Would normally take the GT to this but that's not classed as a hothatch, so clio it is then!

Some pics from previous hoons to the event :

IMG_8419.jpg

IMG_8397.jpg

IMG_7768.jpg

IMG_2851.jpg

IMG_3967.jpg

IMG_8459.jpg

IMG_8506.jpg

IMG_8514.jpg

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
I've just registered for this hopefully seeya all up there.

3000GT & RB 182
What do you mean by register? Is it not just a case of arriving?

If you have a car that suits the theme you'll get directed to the left and you can park up around the paddocks (like in my 2nd to last picture above), if you have something really exclusive you'll get to park on the grid (last picture above) but if you don't register or there's enough similar cars on already you'll get directed to the general car park on the right, which doesn't really mater, it's only a 2 minute walk away from the entrance, and even that car park is often full of exotics.

Clio 182/207cc GT
Great pics Medic-one !!!

Really looking forward to this, car should be the way I want it too by then. Good to see lots of others interested too.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Me too but I now can't make it. If it's valid, I can send my pass to someone who can't get in track side.

133/225/CLS AMG
I haven't been to one of the breakfast meets this year but have done most of them for the previous two years or so. Always a good blast down there (I'm up near Caterham) and they're usually a good morning regardless of the theme.

Very tempted by the hot hatch one, would head down in the Trophy. :)

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Not been to one of these before, seen many pictures from friends who have been in the past though and there always seems to be a great turnout. Is there anyone near Birmingham going for convoy purposes? Might sign up if there's still space

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
I've not been to one of these before and I'm only in Portsmouth. Normally to early on a Sunday morning for me but this one I will go too

Monaco 172
I'll probably be coming to this as well, I'll check if there's any registration spaces left later.