ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

breakdown cover - who?

RenaultSport clio 182
now my warranty has almost run out on the 182, I need to find some decent breakdown cover too. Any recommendations?

Im looking at good cover, homestart etc - AA, RAC and Directline all around £100 for the year - have noticed that Tesco breakdown for the same level of cover is £55!! Anyone with them and are they any good?

Thanks

Clio DCi 65
Hmmm, all free with my premier ltsb account!

The AA have always been good to me to be honest, not really heard anything bout tesco soz!

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
Another vote for Europ Assistance.

Never had to call them out but it was only about £35 for the whole year.

Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
£100 bit expensive? :s I'm sure it was about £80 for just my brother and he added my mum and dad and myself for about £100 in total. I was with RAC and can't really fault their helpfulness..although they can be a bit slow in Glasgow

RenaultSport clio 182
do any of these cover punctures (eg if the tyre is shredded and the foam stuff wont fix it) and running out of petrol?