ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch in a Polo

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
If CS had their way he would be hung lol. Anyone who cant see the funny side of that is proper uptight imo. I feel sorry for some of you.

If you think reducing a young girl to hysterics because you're doing something stupid and dangerous is funny, you need psychiatric help.

Listerine & Poledo
Yeah shame, and that's five too many.

5-post limit is actually quite handy, it helps prevent people from getting points and bans by being led into troll/tard arguments.

Then upsetting the wrong northerner and BOOM banhammer

5-post limit is actually quite handy, it helps prevent people from getting points and bans by being led into troll/tard arguments.

Then upsetting the wrong northerner and BOOM banhammer
Not you bro. I was referring to that other dude & his idiotic comments.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
His latest post..

i just wanna say a massive massive massive thank you to all the suppoirt from everyone i know what i done was naughtyt not gonna lie it was dangerous but only in the wrong hands i know how to drive a car an wouldnt be stupid enough to smash it into the side of a pack of beetles plus i stayed to the right hand side letting faster cars go past my left, all you haters are literally comical your all textbook nerds! none of you have even seen or felt a vagina and your all do as your told's an in my eyes that makes you a shrivvled testice, i live everyday like its my last an i wouldnt change a thing iv ever done, do you know why??? cause all you haters are proper nonces who wish tghey had colonies like mine!!! i done something what no ones ever done before it was stupid not gonna lie but moan to brands hatch instead cause they failed the security breech haaa if it was really that dangerous how come no one battered an eyelid when i drove on

banther

ClioSport Club Member
all you haters are proper nonces who wish tghey had colonies like mine!!!

I assume he means cojones. Well at least Adammmmmmmm. has a found a new friend more on his level.

Listerine & Poledo
"i live everyday like its my last"

Hopefully his next one will be.

What a total waste of DNA.

(Thing is, when reading a number of threads on this forum, I can only imagine the OP and cliques to be no different...a certain "A" username goes some lengths to prove just so)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
His latest post..

i just wanna say a massive massive massive thank you to all the suppoirt from everyone i know what i done was naughtyt not gonna lie it was dangerous but only in the wrong hands i know how to drive a car an wouldnt be stupid enough to smash it into the side of a pack of beetles plus i stayed to the right hand side letting faster cars go past my left, all you haters are literally comical your all textbook nerds! none of you have even seen or felt a vagina and your all do as your told's an in my eyes that makes you a shrivvled testice, i live everyday like its my last an i wouldnt change a thing iv ever done, do you know why??? cause all you haters are proper nonces who wish tghey had colonies like mine!!! i done something what no ones ever done before it was stupid not gonna lie but moan to brands hatch instead cause they failed the security breech haaa if it was really that dangerous how come no one battered an eyelid when i drove on

C**t.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
haha, worldy literacy skills.

Guess 'it's' started a colony...

Seriously though, idiots breading idiots, his mother should have swallowed that one.

Last edited:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
all you haters are proper nonces who wish tghey had colonies like mine!!!

I assume he means cojones. Well at least Adammmmmmmm. has a found a new friend more on his level.

I don't know, he could call his b****cks colonies. You know, 'cuz of the swimmers.

Is is that the actual tard or some troll pretending to be him? Because the spelling is inconsistent of a r****d imo.

To me, it reads like it's been written and tarded up. Much the same process I use when posting to Renault uk.

His latest post..

I laughed at this (and his spelling etc) I'm surprised he didn't just say that he lives his life a 1/4 mile at a time :clown:

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
One of his pals has genuinly made a comment of 'you should live life a quarter mile at a time'

This is the type of person you're dealing with here haha.
cat171

Clio 182 FF
Pretty much. I don't get the whole 'it's cool to be thick and act like a c*nt' thing.

So simple yet so well phrased. Too many of these types of people trying to be the big man these days. Its the "lad" culture that's around at the moment. Deeply pisses me off, bunch of c***s.

Evo 5 RS
Speechless.

Actually makes me a little sad. Like I can't actually comprehend what could possibly, or what wasn't possibly going through this oinks mind when he decided to do that...not only do it, but with people in the car with him.

Curl up into a ball and promptly die, I doubt your mother even loves you.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Speechless.

Actually makes me a little sad. Like I can't actually comprehend what could possibly, or what wasn't possibly going through this oinks mind when he decided to do that...not only do it, but with people in the car with him.

Curl up into a ball and promptly die, I doubt your mother even loves you.

I think it's fair to assume there isn't a lot that goes on in it's head..

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Too many of these types of people trying to be the big man these days. Its the "lad" culture that's around at the moment. Deeply pisses me off, bunch of c**ts.

Well said mate, you aren't alone in those sentiments. You've only got to look at the main stream media and who they deem fit to make TV shows about (namely something centred around Essex) to confirm it

^ him and a lot of dickheads on there blaming the marshals :rolleyes: he's remarkably unrepentant lol and thinks the authorities can't touch him, but fortunately there's plenty of sensible people telling him he might be wrong...

he seems to have created an expensive problem for a large number of people. can't wait to see how it all unfolds tbh

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm more appalled that one of the fun cup cars didn't nudge him off tbqh, poor driving all round.

Exactly! If a streaker runs on to a football pitch, one of the players usually tackles the man to the ground.

The guys on the beetles should have done the same and sent the car and it's content of s**t human beings, barrel rolling off the circuit. On fire.

DB.

BMW 440i
Exactly! If a streaker runs on to a football pitch, one of the players usually tackles the man to the ground.

The guys on the beetles should have done the same and sent the car and it's content of s**t human beings, barrel rolling off the circuit. On fire.

Not in football, they usually stand around like girls waiting for the overweight stewards to get them other than the odd couple that have a go!

You should have seen the one in the New Zealand v England game the other day though…enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Not in football, they usually stand around like girls waiting for the overweight stewards to get them other than the odd couple that have a go!

You should have seen the one in the New Zealand v England game the other day though…enjoy

Seen that the other day... Still funny lol

Last edited by a moderator: