ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch BTCC/Clios Qualifying Pics

RS Clio 200
didnt stay all day Deb......main reason i went today was purely to get some good pictures without fighting through 40,000 people LOL

RS Clio 200
on another note, Jimmi Edwards Jnr (Mark Fish driver) qualified 9th i think. Didnt hang around to see the heats so hopefully he made it through to tomorrows main race.

1.8 Civic EX
you got a wonky tripod or were you standing on a very steep hill? lol only messing matey..good pics...last time I went to see touring cars all my pics were either of just track or the rear end of the car as it disapeared out of shot! haha

RS Clio 200
cant remember Brad.... its run differently this year due to so many people entering.... 2 groups of qualifying... those two groups then race, and the top 16 across both groups go to race in th epoint scoring race on the sunday.

Megane Trophy
as far as i can see the pole time was a low 56 on the Brands Indy circuit

im sure the 172 racers were 54s - however as you know ben the conditions make a vast difference

yea, i've just been told by many people that they are consistently 2 secs slower. I've still not seen anything upclose or been to an event.

Iceberg 172
I was down for the sunday and the clio racing was great as usual. Druids was awash with slams :D I think 32 of the 42 cars made it through to the main event, it was a shame there was only one race.

RS Clio 200
there were 2 more races on the saturday mate - 58 people have entered clios this year, 42 went to brands.

They had to change the format cos you cant possibly have 58 cars in one race