ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brand New Lockwood Dials For 182

Bye Bye 182....
Just a quick topic to let all you guys know that Lockwood International are now making the correct dials for the RS Clio 182. I can personally vouch that these fit the 182 with no cutting or messing around and the indicators line up perfectly with the ones already in the car.

You can order them here with code 45E >>

http://www.superdials.com/ccp51/cgi-bin/cp-app.pl?usr=51F3039905&rnd=3544318&rrc=N&affl=&cip=82.37.168.249&act=&aff=&catstr=HOME:DIALS&pg=ste_cat&ref=DIALS

It says including 172 sport but I guarantee they fit the 182 as well. They are available in white, silver, yellow, blue and red.

If anyone has any problems ordering then please call Steve at Lockwood International on 0113 244 0070 as hes the guy who knows all about this.

(Basically I noticed that they would fit and Lockwood didnt know about the 182. I let them know and ordered a set. Once they were fitted I sent them a photo and they donated them to me as I sent in the finished photos proving that they fit - therefore increasing their revenue!.) :D

Bye Bye 182....
here they are...

and pretty damn nice too I must say. :approve:

Attachments

• 100_0243.JPG
    100_0243.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 100_0244.JPG
    100_0244.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 100_0245.JPG
    100_0245.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 112

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
They look good mate :)

How come you went for white . Blue would have looked good with your car bein blue !

Bye Bye 182....
I had blue ones in a previous car and they were too dark. I like the white ones as it adds a little bit of sport without going over the top. :D

Bye Bye 182....
Yep they do them for the standard clios too. same web page just navigate to the one you have. Alternatively speak with Steve on the number above and im sure they will be able to sort you out. :clap: