ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Beware lockwood replacement dials for 172

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

Hi all, jus to let ppl know, i rang lockwood the other day to be told theyd jus finished their replacement instrument dials for th 172 so i ordered a set @45.20 Queens thoroughbred English pound, they arrived tday and unfortunately they are slightly wrong, so i will be sending them back tmo along with a picture of my dials {as when i rang them to tell them i was told theyd used a 1.2 and a 1.6 for their models!} their in leeds tel; 0113 2723200...:)

BMW 320d Sport

Lockwood are crap. Their dials for the Clio 16v are renowned as completely wrong and you have to customise them yourself by cutting holes in them and reshaping the edges etc. Thats great when youve spent £40 or £50 on them.

Only problem is theyre the only people who make replacement dials!

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

arit nik, says fastest uk clio....wot mods have u done mate? and wot tuning place did u go to? cheers

Abarth Grande Punto

i bought some for my 97 clio they look aokay nothing special within about a week they started to curl at the edges due to the heat from the bulbs and stopped ALL the needles moving. In the end I have to buy a new console cos I had to cut off the old dials. A huge waste of time and money!

Ive got sum for my clio and they were a b*****d to fit, had to rip all the dash out and take the needles off :mad: put now there in they look quality well worth 35 notes:D