ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brakes

clio sport 172
my pads and disc are startin to go dwn low wat sport pads and disc wud anyone recomend on gettin?

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I've found that the combination of discs & pads are quite a big factor performance wise, certain disc/pad combinations seem to be quite poor

e.g. I've heard a lot of people have said ebc greenstuff pads are sh*te, I had greenstuff pads with ebc discs that were a massive improvement over std new ones (put new std on as I couldn't afford the upgrade for another month and they were desperate for changing :eek: )

Another example is, my old man was told not to use ebc red/greenstuff pads with his tarox discs as they would perform sh*t

My advice is to see what pads people say are good & perform well and find out what discs they are using with them and vice versa

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
I have Pagid blue on my trophy with standard discs, this may cause a few comments but i always use standard discs now as i have never felt any improvement using other discs on a standard brake setup.