ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brakes lights STOPPED working!!

Clio Sport 172
Left and Right brake lights have stopped working on my 02 172, centre brake light on top of the boot lid is still working....any ideas??

Clio Sport 172
Sidelights still work, but I'm 95% sure they are using seperate bulbs for the Brakes and Sidelights?

Clio Sport 172
There was always that 5% doubt...:D

So what could that be, surely not both brake laights have blown the brake filament??

Might be worth checking the filaments... if not, then the earth points are underneath the plastic bit running along your boot where the bit that the lid licks into is (at the bottom bascially), it's held on my 4 torx screws. Check the earth points for rust/looseness.

Clio Sport 172
Ye all fuses are fine..Will check the earth points later, off to work in abit.
When I pulled into the garage last Tuesady for MOT he said the drivers side brake light aint working, gave the light a tap with his hand and it worked...now, none are woking!!!