ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake upgrade

Dynamique+ 1.4
Discs and Pads where on there way out so instead of just replacing with standard stuff i splashed out abit more and got some EBC turbo groove discs and greenstuff pads :) not properly bedded in yet but seem good so far. think i need some spoked wheels that show off the discs more though!!

:D:D

11072008163.jpg

11072008164.jpg

Dynamique+ 1.4
just been out for a proper spin then. quite impressed. probably helps that ive got the new discs too.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
have you bedded them in yet? i usually do 2 30-5mph runs then 2 60-5mph runs then 3 80-5mph runs and usually the brakes are completely faded by then and they come back working a treat :)

when your doing it DONT come to a stop as the pads can bind to the disk or warp the disk

Dynamique+ 1.4
have you bedded them in yet? i usually do 2 30-5mph runs then 2 60-5mph runs then 3 80-5mph runs and usually the brakes are completely faded by then and they come back working a treat :)

when your doing it DONT come to a stop as the pads can bind to the disk or warp the disk
ill give it a go later on matey.

J03

MX5 1.8
nice upgrade, although standard brakes on a clio are already really good compared to others... saved me in 'alot' of nasty occasions, drove my cousins VTR and his brakes doesnt even work unless your foot is literally on the floor! i was sh!tting it!