ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brake servo! needs fixing quick

1.2 16v
Guessing its the servo when braking from 70 to 0 I might as wellnot have brakes. Wondering where I can buy the part fast and how hard it is to fit, seen other posts and it doesn't seem to hard .

1.2 16v
what are the symptoms??

Is the pedal soft or hard? etc?

Solid stand on it for it to work low speeds are fine but high is when there is no braking, had both drive shafts changed and all new brakes not to long ago seems to have gotten worse

Seems a bit of an assumption?? First check I would do is;

With the engine off, pump the brake pedal until it goes rock hard then keep it depressed whilst starting the engine. If the pedal goes down when the engine fires up then that's a pretty sure sign that you have vacuum and that the servo side of things is ok.

1.2 16v
Seems a bit of an assumption?? First check I would do is;

With the engine off, pump the brake pedal until it goes rock hard then keep it depressed whilst starting the engine. If the pedal goes down when the engine fires up then that's a pretty sure sign that you have vacuum and that the servo side of things is ok.

That's fine that was the first thing I done still stiff once the engine has started