ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Question..

Artic Blue Clio 182
Just a quick one, any ideas how much (roughly) renault would charge for replacing the front pads and discs on my clio 182. (both std)
Parts and labour.

Thanks

i got quoted £250 all in that was for my 172 but i think there pretty much the same in price
so i got aftermarket ones and got a mate to fit em saved me £100

Artic Blue Clio 182
i got quoted £250 all in that was for my 172 but i think there pretty much the same in price
so i got aftermarket ones and got a mate to fit em saved me £100

Thats cool then. What aftermarket ones did you go for?
You didnt have any issues regarding the brake calipers no?
Somebody said if I get uprated brakes then I may need to change the calipers??

i went for the black diamond drilled and grooved and mintex pads and they fitted on lovely and the car could stop on a stamp now its that good. just waitinf for my braided hoses and im finished :)
or mite do the rear aswell :) :)

Artic Blue Clio 182
i went for the black diamond drilled and grooved and mintex pads and they fitted on lovely and the car could stop on a stamp now its that good. just waitinf for my braided hoses and im finished :)
or mite do the rear aswell :) :)

Sweet, and these just went straight on, no probs!?
Nice one, may have to look into this tonight and get myself some ordered!
Where did you get them from if you don't mind me asking.

How long did the job take roughly? Hard work or nice & simple? (when you know what you are doing - as my friend will help me too)

Cheers

i brought them from prima racing stapleford near where i live. I took my mate bought an hour to hour and a half but hes a machanic and had all the tools so
he said it was simple enough but my wheels were the hardest to get off as they had been air gunned on

cheers