ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brake pads for clio 1.4L 16v

havent posted in a very long while already...hope everyone doing fine!

could some kind soul please advise where i could mail order a set of ferodo ds2000 brakepads for my clio...im in singapore, so its not so easy to find...

am driving a 12/01 clio 1.4L 16v manual (current look)...same as freds...

thanks very much in advance for all assistance rendered...just the websites will do...

ta!:)

Lionel Richie

Hey mate!!!! Havent heard from you in a while!!!!!

As far as i know the 1.2, 1.4, 1.6 all have the same brakes which means you can use Renault 5 GTT pads

contact k-tec or Demon tweeks is all i can suggest!!!

Dynamic brakes are the same whatever engine you have diesel or petrol.

No idea what Ferodo ds2000 brakes ar but if there the standard ones (ferardo make the standard ones) then you can pick them up as a normal replacement set.

EDD

fred, mate...would you think they are better than the ferodos?

what website can i order the pagids from?

am using tarox at the moment and they are pretty decent but wanna try something new...no way ebcs cos they warped me stock rotors and i had to change to brembo maxxes...

your advice much appreciated...

Lionel Richie

Im running Brembo max discs with pagid pads!! Work brilliantly!!!

Ill do some finding out for you and let you know where to get them from!!!

thanks fred, appreciate it very much...you can drop me a mail at mailto:konahead@renaultcarclub.com">konahead@renaultcarclub.com

cheers! :D

Lionel Richie

CALM DOWN!!!!! Demon tweeks do them, but theyre expensive + shipping costs to singapore (is this correct?) would be huge!!!!!

My mate works for a french car parts company over here (he can get them for £25) ill look into private postage cost for you!!!!

Lionel Richie

yeah dude sorry!!!! lol!!!

erm demon tweeks and k-tec can post them out to you, or you can send me a credit card number (sounds dodgy, but im an honest chap!!!) and i can post them out too you!

Pm me your address in Singapore and ill confirm delivery cost for you