ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake light switch?.

Focus RS + S3
What sort of a job is a brake light switch to do on a 172 under the dashboard

Will take you all of 30 seconds, twist it 90degrees, unplug it, job done.

I dont know if they fail, but if your looking to hange it as its bringing up esp faults then you can adjust them very easily

Clio 172 cup
Will take you all of 30 seconds, twist it 90degrees, unplug it, job done.

I dont know if they fail, but if your looking to hange it as its bringing up esp faults then you can adjust them very easily
Ye I had it plugged in and it was saying that was as fault need it sorting as mot is around the corner how do they adjust??

I had to replace mine. With new one pull plunger all the way out. Fit back onto car pushing the brake pedal all the way down. Release. It'll click a few times. Repeat if necessary but i found that worked for mine

Clio 172 cup
I had to replace mine. With new one pull plunger all the way out. Fit back onto car pushing the brake pedal all the way down. Release. It'll click a few times. Repeat if necessary but i found that worked for mine
Cheers lads il order one up and give it a whirl