ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bracknell\Camberley

Arctic FF 182
Saw a white 197 yesterday evening on mill lane in Bracknell chasing a black corsa with an orange fiesta st going behind, anyone on here? looked very fast going into those bends ;)

Today saw 2 trophys in Camberley, let one out of the esso garage in the morning on a 55 plate and saw an 05 plate in the high street about to park up, and saw a clio Williams on kings ride anyone?

2010 focus Rs
cant think where kings road is but im always around bracknell may have been me in williams! as for 197 yeah i keep seeing it, LT08 *** reg. does looks nice, have seen that orange st try give it some before tho, shouldnt have bothered ;-). if that corsa had black alloys its prob my mate, its a 1.8 sri running just over 170bhp

M2 Competition
Might have been mike (msa197) in the 197, check his previous threads for pics and see if its the same reg mate.