ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought a Trophy !!!!

Having sold the flat to move in the missus I've diverted some of the new kitchen fund to pay for a trophy - picking it up tomorrow.
5 months old , only done 1700 miles. Sleepless night coming up !!

Cheers guys , just got to work out what I'm going to tell the g/f when I get home - thought I might tell her I've had my cup resprayed....oh and some new seats put in too!! :quiet:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Tell her its for you both as a moving in pressie and then you drive it everywhere...lol

ian

Red Clio 197 F1
You lucky man, only Trophy I have is for a darts match back in 1997 :-(

Joking apart, congrats and drive carefully.

PS, had it kept it's value?

Clio Trophy
You will love it. That smile will become quite a fixture.

Might be worth getting yourself over to www.cliotrophy.co.uk 103 out of the 500 owners registered so far. When you find out your number, whack it in the owners section.

JayJo said:
You lucky man, only Trophy I have is for a darts match back in 1997 :-(

Joking apart, congrats and drive carefully.

PS, had it kept it's value?
If I'd paid full whack for the cup I'd be upset,but as I saved nearly 3 grand through a broker it wasn't too big a hit. Think I've got the Trophy for a good price though - swings and roundabouts.

I'll have to see if someone'll lend me camera - don't own one - still living in the dark ages (apart from the car obviously)

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I Promise you will love every min of owning the car. Since owning mine from new i have had so much fun driving it. So many people look at you and the car. Once you get it you have to find yourself a nice twisty stretch of country roads and have a bit of a blast (Of course stay to the speed limit).

Well picked her up last night. Still wasn't sure if I'd done the right thing swapping for a similar car to the cup .... but wow - even on the short trip home you could feel the difference.The sharper turn in,the ride being firmer but strangely more comfortable,the great seats. Didn't get chance last night to give it some so roll on the weekend!! It's no.196 by the way not 198 as I said so if 198 is on here sorry if I scared you!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
fair play to you son!!

I just sold one to a good mate of mine, he had to prize the keys out my hands!! lol!