ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought a Golf!

Disastra Coupe
There is barely anything interesting about any Golf, never mind a bog standard one.

You get what i'm saying though, if a bog standard Golf drove past you you wouldn't notice it. If this did you're more likely to, whether that's for a good or a bad reason is entirely down to the individual.

Personally i think a lot of people are just ganging up on him because CS thinks it's cool to bully folk. Yes, the guy made a mistake with the photoshop a while back. But he hasn't disappeared off the forum, he came back with pictures of the Beetle actually lowered and he didn't have a crappy attitude. Yet everyone else is a dick to him.

s**t attitudes imo but ah well.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Indeed. Banter is cool, being a nob isn't.

OT: I like the wheels. The stickers however, are s**t/cringeworthy. IMO

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You get what i'm saying though, if a bog standard Golf drove past you you wouldn't notice it. If this did you're more likely to, whether that's for a good or a bad reason is entirely down to the individual.

Personally i think a lot of people are just ganging up on him because CS thinks it's cool to bully folk. Yes, the guy made a mistake with the photoshop a while back. But he hasn't disappeared off the forum, he came back with pictures of the Beetle actually lowered and he didn't have a crappy attitude. Yet everyone else is a dick to him.

s**t attitudes imo but ah well.

Just FYI, he disappeared because he tried to dishonestly sell a car and got caught out.

He had a for sale thread up with photoshopped images, and didn't mention this was what the car looked like. He's no girl scout sir.

CS - Still proving it's full of pricks. So he made a bad impression once upon a time, who gives a f**k really? The car looks far more interesting than a standard low spec Golf, granted not practical but screw it - if you were thinking practical you wouldn't parachute out a plane or break the land speed record (granted they're much larger scale examples).

Quit giving him hate so much :/

I'm not sure what the last part of that paragraph has got to do with... well, anything tbh.

What is amusing is almost three pages with only one post by the OP. Talk about hook line and sinker.