ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought a Golf!

Apologies if I've missed something other than the beetle thread, but I'm not sure why this guy is getting a grilling?!

Car doesn't look that​ bad.

Dent in rear door.
Dent in bottom of drivers door too?
Screws in number plate.
"VERVE" number plates. (hellabust FYI)
Poverty spec.
Peanut sized engine.
Alloy rim is marked to fk.
S**te stickers on rear window.
It's not even low.

0/10 would not drive.

10/10 you sound like a c**t lol.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
No way has that only got 80bhp? Atleast buy a gti if you're going to do that s**t to it. Does it even move?

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Any puddle shots?

Dent in rear door.
Dent in bottom of drivers door too?
Screws in number plate.
"VERVE" number plates. (hellabust FYI)
Poverty spec.
Peanut sized engine.
Alloy rim is marked to fk.
S**te stickers on rear window.
It's not even low.

0/10 would not drive.
LOL, Don't sugar coat it!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Anyone got a link to 'buy my photoshopped car'?

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?689854-Yes-it-s-a-Beetle-and-No-I-Wont-Cut-Your-Hair

It was our very own Luke that called BS on it;

null_zps8c37b075.png

Do the scenery people go for lots of banging tunes too or is it just broken suspension?

Just broken sumps/splitters and anything that comes into contact with the floor. If you're stuck in a puddle of oil the middle of the town center with your sump nut 20 meters down the road you're considered the coolest.

I could of guessed where this was going to go without opening the thread, usual CS doesn't forget etc.

It's not a Golf that i'd go for personally, seems a bit of a dog. All IMO of course, if you like it then...

Just re read the OP first post. Your having a video produced? Please elaborate.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I forgot about the Clio in the hedge LOL.

I also recall that white Clio doing handbrake turns on a snowy roundabout?

TT QS
It's not my thing. Not that bad though. Where's Charlie gone again? At least defend the best car you've owned

Disastra Coupe
CS - Still proving it's full of pricks. So he made a bad impression once upon a time, who gives a f**k really? The car looks far more interesting than a standard low spec Golf, granted not practical but screw it - if you were thinking practical you wouldn't parachute out a plane or break the land speed record (granted they're much larger scale examples).

Quit giving him hate so much :/

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
CS - Still proving it's full of pricks. So he made a bad impression once upon a time, who gives a f**k really? The car looks far more interesting than a standard low spec Golf, granted not practical but screw it - if you were thinking practical you wouldn't parachute out a plane or break the land speed record (granted they're much larger scale examples).

Quit giving him hate so much :/

There is barely anything interesting about any Golf, never mind a bog standard one.