ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bose Earbuds or iGrado??

LY 182 FF CUPPED
For a £5iver more you can also try ULTIMATE EARS super.fi3
BOSE aint what it used to be....they are becoming too commercial....I have the tri port buds.....they just overwhelm the bass, making music sound wallowey.
If you are intending to use them on public transport etc they have no sound isolating properties either which can be a pain.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Fletch.....picked myself a new set of ULTIMATE EARS super.fi pro 5's at the weekend..so far they are awesome.
Need to check if the er6i's ear buds will fit on them.

audi a6 3.0tdi
i've got the bose the sound quality is great but the ear buds fall off and are easily lost if you are not careful which is a right pain in the arse

Fiat Panda 100hp
I have some expensive sennheiser ones, don't know the model off the top of my head, they sound amazing.

My dad got the Bose ones above for Xmas, and I couldn't part them on differences, apart from the sennheiser's seem to fit in the ear much better.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I've got some sennheiser ear canal headphone I got for Christmas and they are really good, CX500 is the model number. Really good clear sound and masses of bass available if you want it from such a small unit.

I had some Pioneer ear canal ones I got in Japan for a fiver before and they were rubbish!

Abarth Grande Punto
i've got the bose the sound quality is great but the ear buds fall off and are easily lost if you are not careful which is a right pain in the arse

They have no redesigned the silicone tips now due to loads of complaints. So hopefully sorted that prob

LY 182 FF CUPPED
good good, see this is the new BOSE that I mentioned earlier.
they are turning very commercial, knocking out products which are falling below the typical BOSE quality.
BOSE used to be stuff I used to dream of owning, now you can get other brands that out perform for half the price.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah true about Bose, brand dilution and that, sure it will eventually kick them in the butt though once their quality image has been ruined. Same thing has happened to Burberry and Lonsdale, used to be good makes, now they are a joke.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Shute are very very good but you have to pay over £100 to get the good stuff.
Not everyone wants to spend that much.
my final opinion is to have a look at ULTIMATE EARS Super.fi 3, with them you also get a 2year warranty and excellent after sales service.

Abarth Grande Punto
well i have the sure ec2's are the moment which i am changing from, i find they have no range, no WOW fctor.

Got the bose this morning am i must say i am impressed, good range and depth!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i had ec2s for two years, they broke a total of 4 times. on the last time they upgraded me to the latest SE310's. They were very good.....

then my mate told me about these underrated buds......by Sony. The MDR-EX85's. They're about £50-£60. Not joking, they are phenominal. I sold my shures and i use these all the time. Wouldn't go back to shure.