ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bose earphones...

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Yeah i got some of these aswell.....love the things..Shame they dont fit the iphones conector.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Wait till you try and run or do any exercise with them in.......they keep falling out......which is so annoying.
And wait till you use them in a noisey environment.......your music gets drowned out....which is annoying!
Sure ec2....for the same price are so much better

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Wait till you try and run or do any exercise with them in.......they keep falling out......which is so annoying.
And wait till you use them in a noisey environment.......your music gets drowned out....which is annoying!
Sure ec2....for the same price are so much better

Yeah i heard they where not too good but i think there fine ..No complaints here.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yeah i got some of these aswell.....love the things..Shame they dont fit the iphones conector.
they must fit the iphone, they even advertise them as working with the iphone on their webpage, make a big thing about it?

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
they must fit the iphone, they even advertise them as working with the iphone on their webpage, make a big thing about it?

mine has a different connector to the ones on there though.....exactly the same but different connector...which i thought was strange.

Attachments

• DSCF1523 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF1523 (Medium).JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 14
  LY 182 FF CUPPED
they look smart those etymotics....do they sound as good as they look??
what are they like at blocking external sound??

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I have a set of Sennheiser CX 300 for my Ipod..Foobaring amazing, even when at the gym.
Under 20 quid on Play.com too, bargain!

dk

911 GTS Cab
i have the e2c for my touch and they are quite good but i am no audiophobe, they get rid of outside noise well though, i can't hear traffic with them on, the real test is my flight tomorrow as i have some noise cancelling ones and they aren't that good so i hoping these will be good.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
I had the e2c's before the bose and hated the way you have to wrap them around the ear.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
they look smart those etymotics....do they sound as good as they look??
what are they like at blocking external sound??

Pretty good mate, i've had mine for over 2 years now and they still sound great.. when worn with the tripple flang buds, these go quite deep into the ear canal, so block off alot of external sound :)

The only problem is the cost, i paid £130 for mine a couple of years back :dapprove:

dk

911 GTS Cab
I had the e2c's before the bose and hated the way you have to wrap them around the ear.
i actually like that about them as they are quite tight thena nd don't fall out of my ear when walking as thats a problem i have had with in ear headphone in the past.