ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bosch super 4's or standard NGK

Clio 172 Cup!
Bosch super 4's are POO :dapprove: Standard is the way to go they might seem dear but will last a long time as they are platinum tipped and will last around 50k;) :approve:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
there not due to be changed until 72k?

Changed my 172 ones at that and they looked fine.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
standard, NGK plugs have a brill reputation and according to there rep only 1 in several million is faulty iifc

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
I heard bad things about the super 4's in clio, iirc coil pack's we're breaking. Go for the standard ones

Black 182 FF
Heard allsorts of mad stuff about different voltages and burning other plugs out within weeks on here, especially Super 4's - the standard ones can be bought off eBay for a fraction of the price Renault charge too.

Storm Grey 200
I needed plugs and all I could find were super 4's after miles and miles of searching. I have had them in for a good few months now and no problems so far....