ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bora + Porsche Twists - Yay or Nay?

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
I like them. And i would really like a well equipped low milage Bora. Just very hard to find.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Deposit placed. Then off to the powdercoaters next week. I needed new wheels for Ultimate dubs..lol

Oh and def going silver. Other colours dont suit the lines of the wheel too well.

Nope i want them silver like the last pic. That could almost be my car apart from the fact its colour coded. I prefer a bit of contrast on the red tbh. But the wheels have to be silver.

Only really in the US..

Just in my work car park there's 3 modified boras, 2 are on rs6 rims

I've also seen many others driving around on various porsche rims. it's been done to death tbh but whatever floats your boat. it's difficult to be original in the vw scene i guess

Cough* Turinis, 2118's..

What would you choose if it was you out of interest? For £800 or less for rims only.

I know lol every scene has its overdone stuff

Not sure what i'd go for tbh, maybe some nice merc wheels. difficult on a bora. i've always liked the bbs splits (rm/rs) but they're not cheap

Btw were you ever on fiestaturbo with the same username?

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I wouldnt, not really £250 better in my eyes. Mate has a slammed bora, keep trying to tell him the only porsche wheels to get are these splits:

16734010150169708069951.jpg

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Go for the twists - look awesome. If you could get Porsche 4 pots to go behind them too that would look even more epic....