ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bora + Porsche Twists - Yay or Nay?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I've been offered some reps for a decent price and i'm quite tempted to go for them. I quite like them but all my mates are saying they are played out. But then im running RS6's so...lol

Thoughts?

5448365139_bc5b1d8fca.jpg

Its a 2 and half hour drive and they need a furb but its a deal with my wheels and £250.00....Hmm

564bafc3.png

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I actually like the RS6 wheels, its just that they are so common. The twists look good.

Strangely anyone i know that doesnt like cars loves the RS6's. They do suit the Bora its just everyone rolls around with S-lines etc now. I like them aswel tbh its just i'm rolling around like 80% of the Bora population.

Do people think satin black would suit my car or go for powdercoated silver?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I like it how it is, the Porsche rims would make it look like your trying too hard. The ones you have at the moment are very clean and simple.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I seen these yesterday and quite liked them..:eek: They would look good imo

lexus-alloy-wheels-18-g-spider-upgrade-front-center-cap.jpg

Last edited:
  Inferno 182 & Saxo
Yeah they look good! Dont look too massive and stupid like some of the wheels people fit in the VAG scene

Read the title, immediately said no in my mind.

But I have to admit, they actually look quite good! Is the first shot a 'shop?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nope not a photoshop..

I think im going to do it..if i dont like it i can always sell them and buy something different.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nope i want them silver like the last pic. That could almost be my car apart from the fact its colour coded. I prefer a bit of contrast on the red tbh. But the wheels have to be silver.

If you have to choose between the Porsche / RS6 rims, go for the porsche. Both common as muck though

Only really in the US..