ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonnet Lining

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
On the bonnet lining, I think my 172 is missing a clip from the centre as it seems to hang in the centre area. I now have a mark on my engine head where the lining has been resting (and maybe melting?)

Can I get a replacement screw/bolt/clip for this??

Anyone else have this go?

Cooper S JCW
I have this on mine slightly too. I primed the plenum last week and some of the primer has worn off due to bonnet lining rubbing against it. I was going to put some double sided tape between it but I want to know if the plugs that hold the lining in place can just be pulled out and pushed back in again or do I need to get replacement plugs?

Clio 172 mk2
nezza said:
On the bonnet lining, I think my 172 is missing a clip from the centre as it seems to hang in the centre area. I now have a mark on my engine head where the lining has been resting (and maybe melting?)

Can I get a replacement screw/bolt/clip for this??

Anyone else have this go?

Those clips always go missing

You can get them from a Renault dealer