ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bolton Abbey today.......

Ad

MK2 FRS
DSCF0015.jpg
DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg
DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg
DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg
DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg
DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg
DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

Shame about the weather, good to meet polarbert.... and some nice motors on show.....mainly spoke to the megane guys, spotted R30BC, and there where a few 172s.

Ad:D

106 GTi
The Orange Lambo is the guy who writes for Evo. Some nice cars.

What was the show?

Ad

MK2 FRS
Rich said:
The Orange Lambo is the guy who writes for Evo. Some nice cars.

What was the show?

yeah apparently he half owns it with a mate. Crazy money lambos, was amazing to see 8 lambos in a row.

It was indeed the pistonheads meet.

H22A7 Accord Type R
Mint!!!!! those Lambos were amazing! the one with all the EVO stickers, i worked it out after hearing the guy chatting about EVO lol! It sounds amazing with that exhaust (a quick scan through evo reveals that for £3000 it should!)

I spotted you lot too.......the weather put stops to much chit chat though, we all headed to the pub pretty early on. Some serious nice machinery there!!! I will upload some of my pics soon :) Rob.

**Did you see some of the birds arriving in the Lambos??????? oooooooooooh lol

I was there in my black mk2 172 (parked opposite the Megane's next to the blue VX220 Turbo).

Adtmits - your old 182 was there in spirit too as I still have your old seats in my 172!

Weather was sh*te and gave up and went home after an hour. 4 hours driving to get there and back from Sheffield (just 52 miles away!) :(

Ad

MK2 FRS
Rhys said:
I was there in my black mk2 172 (parked opposite the Megane's next to the blue VX220 Turbo).

Adtmits - your old 182 was there in spirit too as I still have your old seats in my 172!

Weather was sh*te and gave up and went home after an hour. 4 hours driving to get there and back from Sheffield (just 52 miles away!) :(

Lol @ my 182, still miss her and she's never been found. Mine was the orange 225, knew i recognised the 172 but didnt click.

Yeah the rain killed all the mixing...:( there was some talent in the lambos.... for sure rob.

R3OBC said:
Rhys - with the Turinis on? seen it! liked it! :)

Yes, that was the one, cheers. Unfortunately the turinis are quite badly curbed thanks to some poor attempts at U-turns. Still, as long as you don't look too close...!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
adtmits said:
yeah apparently he half owns it with a mate. Crazy money lambos, was amazing to see 8 lambos in a row.

It was indeed the pistonheads meet.

He owns the Lambo all by himself. He has a 360 that he half owns with his mate.

Was good to meet you too! Sorry I didn't talk to you all that much, I was drawn to all the lovely cars! The cascade indigo tuscan! OMG!

Your motor was looking very nice. I thought you had left when you went the first time.

Also I think that the 225 parked next to you may have hit his door against yours. I saw it fling open after he had finished randomly reving the tits off it.

Did you see the other inferno 225 with the ironing board on the back? :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
awesome.

Simon George's Murcielago was there then, looked great!

who was that 225 next to ad's? it looks mint.

H22A7 Accord Type R
Chris..........it was the sound of Simon's that was the true star of my day!!!!! underpants soiled well and truly ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
R3OBC said:
Chris..........it was the sound of Simon's that was the true star of my day!!!!! underpants soiled well and truly ;)

3 grands worth of Tubi should sound good!

proper car. :approve:

Ad

MK2 FRS
anyone else the think guiardos are much nicer than mucerlargos......

Last edited:
  MX5 turbo
Nice collection of cars there today.
Awesome to see a row of Lambo's like that.some good pics there too.
I like the one of the collected water on the Tusan's boot/spoiler.
A real shame about the weather though.
We didn't take the clio.we were in a silver mx5,but left quite early.