ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodyshops in the West Midlands

RenaultSport Clio 182
Hi all

Has anyone ever used either of these bodyshops:

Renault (Wednesbury) Bodymatters

Motorbodies Ltd (Digbeth)

My workplace have agreed to foot the bill after the gardeners scrathched my bumper (Black Gold 182) and I can't decide where to take her. Both places have said I would be better having the whole bumper resprayed and there roughly the same cost, so just looking for people's opinions.

Renault said I would be without my car for 2 days and Motorbodies have said they can turn it around in a day.

Thanks for any replies.

mk4 golf gttdi180
motor bodies if they can do it in a day i should be easy at work it would be about 5 hours

they will spray the whole bumper and then put it back on and mop it the match the colour

how much they charge

RenaultSport Clio 182
Quoted £250.

They had a load of top notch cars in there I was just worried about the paint match, when I go to pick her up.

mk4 golf gttdi180
Quoted £250.

They had a load of top notch cars in there I was just worried about the paint match, when I go to pick her up.
are they insurance approved ? if they are trust them see how it goes its black so not a colour they can mess up that easy there paint machine should be up to scratch

RenaultSport Clio 182
They do insurance work and he gave me a proper quotation sheet, so I it all looks ok, was just hoping others may have used either bodyshop.

The car is black gold which is why I was worried about the colour match as you can really see it when the sun's out, not that were getting much sun at the moment.