ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Midlands help.... Long shot

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Hi guys this will be a long shot and I wouldn't be asking if I could do it my self ..

basically im doing a sport replica and so far I have got the rear bumper on put the side strips on and done other little mods.

at this moment I am having the sport front bumper resprayed and the side skirts. I have the sport wings already my colour so they just need putting on.

also have the sport interior all ready to go in.

basically my parents have gone away to Cornwall for nearly a month so all I can do is phone them and I have no access to tools what so ever to even try anything so I'm asking anyone within the west midlands area if they would give up some of there time to help me with fitting it all?.. I will obviously pay you its just I wouldn't want to go to a garage and pay expensive prices. I have already had great help from cs_dave with the rear bumper and the other parts

so if you can help i would be more than grateful

cheers guys