ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bobby the One

BG 182
Remind me never to triple flash you again. Only realised half a mile up the road my full beam was stuck on....doh.:clown:

E92 330
Ha Ha Ok mate. Any more mods/mainteneance on the car? im at prospeed on friday to get exhaust built into bumper. 227 miles each way, not lookin forward to that!

BG 182
Have to have my windshield replaced this week. On my way to work on Friday turning on to M55 at Jnc 3 and got a blast of stones from a BMW Z3 who booted it from standing, didnt realise it had chipped and cracked it till i got to work. Cant have it repaired because its only 2 centimetres from the edge. Gutted.:S

BG 182
Bobby have you seen the black clio with the orange/
red Renault badge, possibly a Dynamigue. Got flashed off him before. I thought it was just you and me who ever got spotted round her.

E92 330
ha no i havent seen it. I ve seen a couple of sports at work but couldnt see the trademark CS sticker. We`ll have to get to the next local meet, familiarise our selves.