ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Board = Go for a drive

clio 182 (05)
im off work and board stupid, so tought a quick clean, esp off :evil: , and take advantage of the roads around me...... :race:

P1010037-1.jpg

P1010038.jpg

then thought id take a few of the car (silly should of done it before driving not as clean now:( )

P1010043.jpg

P1010042.jpg

P1010041.jpg

P1010040.jpg

P1010035.jpg

enjoy this car sooooooo much.

(please no "chav" comments about lights/stripes)

mini cooper (RIP 172)
car looks good, cant see the lights;) bet you had a bit of run on those roads:D

and Al would love those sheep:quiet:

Cliosport Rule .85 - Always look up words you arn't sure how to spell. The results of breaking this rule can end in Tears!

clio 182 (05)
cant see the lights;)

oops didnt put that pic up here you go... so you all can throw sum abuse my way
P1010039.jpg

these roads are great and there was sod all traffic too.

D

dick

some little b*****d has put 2 great big scratches right down your car mate, ther f*****s arent they.

Renaultsport Clio V6
so how far away is darlington? b even more fun in a vee id expect!!!

Darlington is about 400 miles north, I work in plymouth so down there most of the time.

Any road is fun in a v6 ;) but yes that one is good, there is a point were the road drops into a dip on a right hand bend and then up to a left on the top of a hill, if your going fast its the dogs b****cks.

Renaultsport Clio V6
damn right that right hand bend is awsome hense esp off lol.

any other good roads youn know of?

Plymouth>Saltash>Callington>Tavistock>Yelverton> Then to Plymouth again.

Not a bad ride out. :D

Last edited:
  EP3 Civic Type R
Im not being funny, but why not just ditch the stripes and lights and transform your car's looks by 200% for the better? Would'nt have any cost to yourself, IMO its ruined at the moment

mini cooper (RIP 172)
dont get me wrong i never have my fogs on unless its foggy! but i do thing they are great in the fog, soon as its foggy ive got them on, but like you said it's only foggy about twice a year:eek:

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Lovely roads!

I have the same lights, i dont think they are that bad.
Each to their own, Eh.