ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boaby Tapp'd goes Extreme

Tappd'd RS
Here's some pics from the recent Boaby Tapp'd Rolling Road day at Extreme Motorsport featuring a number of members from here.

Pics as always are on Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/albroon/sets/72157629775304077/

And also on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.303020996434159.69359.189437951125798&type=3

Here are some of my favourites ...

6914221800_c6ef737184_z.jpg

Boaby Tapp'd goes Extreme by al broon, on Flickr

6914194116_9ea72ed011_z.jpg

7060306435_e112d147b6_z.jpg

7060304465_7ba2da6551_z.jpg

6914202320_fb82c4d4e4_z.jpg

7060276259_58eb9acc56_z.jpg

7060281397_c0ba9c6b54_z.jpg

6914195274_5b0f959493_z.jpg

6914203694_782162bb5c_z.jpg

6914217136_89a9948092_z.jpg

7060294057_c38e255930_z.jpg

Tappd'd RS
It's a car enthusiast group we started. It's about the idea of OEM+ and achieving this thru detailing and subtle modifications. The name is nothing but a bit of a joke.

Take a look at our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/boabytappd

Cheers

Tappd'd RS
The MR2 turbo was the one that shocked me. A 1993 model and it made over 300 brake. Must be fun to drive in the wet!

The aim of OEM+ has been well and truly achieved, wasn't a ned shed in sight!

Love that shot of mine on the rollers, truly chuffed with my results too.

Tappd'd RS
I loved the look on your face Joe - it was a picture that I wish I'd got - you were so chuffed!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
The aim of OEM+ has been well and truly achieved, wasn't a ned shed in sight!

Love that shot of mine on the rollers, truly chuffed with my results too.

What mods are you running? I can't remember if you found out and posted in your other thread. I am of course assuming something has been done with those figures :) ?

Tappd'd RS
What are you suggesting Scott !

These have all been independently verified by Jaff Roman of the Chartered Institute of Independent Verifiers :)

I loved the look on your face Joe - it was a picture that I wish I'd got - you were so chuffed!

Like a child in a toy shop LOL It has however given me an urge for more power, may look into the Revo map Jaff has as he seems pretty happy with it.

What mods are you running? I can't remember if you found out and posted in your other thread. I am of course assuming something has been done with those figures :) ?

I'm not entirely sure tbh, I assumed it was standard as the boost gauge doesn't behave all that differently from a standard one, but even taking RR figures with a pinch of salt a near 40bhp hike over book figures suggests it's running at least a mild performance map. It also has an aftermarket panel filter and dump valve but that doesn't explain the power difference.

Tappd'd RS
Like a child in a toy shop LOL It has however given me an urge for more power, may look into the Revo map Jaff has as he seems pretty happy with it.

It's some jump just from a map eh? The torque figure especially is crazy !

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Aye the Revo map is a quality bit of work, my graph was so smooth compared to standard map, i dont know bow much my results are the map and how much was the car, standard + panel filter mine made 234bhp and 248 lbs/ft, but the addition of the map, gave it a 43bhp and 68 lbs/ft so almost bang on what Revo say are the min results.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Too right gaz its a buffet 95% self service. Expecting a tip would be cheak.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm lolling at your Torque figure Moby! Ridiculous!

Impressed with both the ST's aswell!

Lovely collection of vehicles there!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Lol.

Some nice cars there. Do you only have two choices of exhaust in Scotland? Normal or dustbin?

Considering the exhausts are made in England....LOL!!
And the snide comment is expected tbh!

I'm lolling at your Torque figure Moby! Ridiculous!

Impressed with both the ST's aswell!

Lovely collection of vehicles there!

Blue oval tinted glasses!!! LOL!

The rear end of the Leon with those tailpipes is the best looking part of the car IMO, they are big but they suit it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Considering the exhausts are made in England....LOL!!
And the snide comment is expected tbh!

Blue oval tinted glasses!!! LOL!

Your thing is ridiculous! How does it handle the power Craig?

I really cba. I was just saying that IMO they look huge. There's one near me with similar pipes, maybe the same and I just thought he had chavved it up, but if that's all you could get then fair enough function over form and all that

The tail pipes on Craig's car are definitely too big IMO. Can't knock the performance mind you, even if he does have a cylinder missing ;)

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Lol.

Some nice cars there. Do you only have two choices of exhaust in Scotland? Normal or dustbin?

The tail pipes on Craig's car are definitely too big IMO. Can't knock the performance mind you, even if he does have a cylinder missing ;)

Its the way the pic was taken look at this pic and look at the exhaust tip exit on the diffuser it matches that.

DSC_1844.jpg