ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue ph2 V6 Eastern Road Portsmouth

Renault Sport Clio 182
You were going north out of town by morrisons. i was going south did give you a thumbs up, but dunno if you saw, i was in the silver 182.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Indeed I did see you, and tried to wave back (but with my window closed I doubt you could see me :eek:). Good to see you dude, albeit across the traffic lights heading in different directions!

Was on my way home after sorting my MOT at Sewards, where again Mr Mardlin was heading in for parts, though this time I didn't get to speak to him unlike yesterday.

Last edited:

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Had my MOT on Friday but failed owing to me being a dick and not having checked my front tyres closely enough. Knew they were approaching the limit, but one was just beyond it when I properly checked them an hour before the test ... doh! Hence was down there again this morning getting a pair of fronts put on at Protyre before popping to Sewards for the tester to sign off on them and give me the certificate.

I'm from the more salubrious and many would say better city a little bit to the west of Pompey ;).

Last edited: