ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue ph2 172 St Andrews & Yellow ph1 A91

Passed the Sunflower Yellow ph1 as i was towards driving towards St Andrews on the A91, you were going the opposite direction. Waved, but you didn't see.
Very rare, nice to see one.

The ph2 Blue 172 was parked up on one of the streets in St Andrews, not sure of the name, think it ended SP03.

Either from here?

*Edit - should have mentioned the date - Sunday 10th Feb.*

Last edited:
The cup end in OCC, was up for sale at a pals garage for quite a high price.

Aye, thats right!
New owner must be from St Andrews.

East Neuk of Fife eh? I hear thats very good for seafood! So the hotel told me!

Last edited:
Owner used to live in the same village as me.

One of the best places for seafood, abundance of resturants and fish and chip shops lol. What hotel where you at?

Owner used to live in the same village as me.

One of the best places for seafood, abundance of resturants and fish and chip shops lol. What hotel where you at?

I was staying in the Fairmont St Andrews Bay Hotel. Fantastic. Definately go back.
St Andrews was lovely, as was all the other wee towns we visited. Touring round the Fife country side in the 182 was brilliant...roads up there are immense!

St Andrews Bay, very nice :D

You'll have had the nice weather as well over the weekend. Roads around here are great for tearing around in, complete lack of speed camera's which is always good!