ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue non sport clio pictures please

Arctic 182FF
Here's some of my 1.2 16v odyssey:
Calvin_Cardiff_zpsb7beb69f.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

calvin_cardiff2_zpsb6e07f76.jpg

2012-12-12_15-31-44_697.jpg

The last one is an old picture before I put the new alloys on.

List of mods so you can get ideas:
RS Grille
FK LED rear lights
Colour coded side strips & spoiler
White Renault 19 Alloys
Coilovers
172 interior

Hope this helps :)

EDIT: try looking in the thread "Non sports in here" for inspiration, there's a lot of nicer cars than mine in there. Best of luck!

Clio 1.2 16v
Thanks a lot, that's amazing! Think i'm gonna have to invest in an rs grille they change the front so much

Arctic 182FF
Thanks! Yeah I'd definitely recommend an RS grill, I also sprayed mine satin black which I think makes it look even better since they come in a dark grey as standard. Other cheap things I'd suggest would be silvervision indicator bulbs, clear side repeaters, aero wipers and you should be able to colour code your side strips yourself for fairly cheap.
By far the best mod has been the coilovers though. They've changed the appearance much more than any other single modification I've done. Only problem is that they aren't cheap and ideally you want spacers all around too to give it a good stance.
What sort of budget are you looking at for modifying?

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
Still looking standard, haven't had the time or money to do any of the things I planned for it, such as the RS Grille and Colour coding, but still looks great for a 10/11 year old car, just hit 75k

337572_10150871657535043_537375042_21241618_1222613122_o.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

Clio 1.2 16v
Thanks! Yeah I'd definitely recommend an RS grill, I also sprayed mine satin black which I think makes it look even better since they come in a dark grey as standard. Other cheap things I'd suggest would be silvervision indicator bulbs, clear side repeaters, aero wipers and you should be able to colour code your side strips yourself for fairly cheap.
By far the best mod has been the coilovers though. They've changed the appearance much more than any other single modification I've done. Only problem is that they aren't cheap and ideally you want spacers all around too to give it a good stance.
What sort of budget are you looking at for modifying?

My parents won't let me lower it cos my brother had a Saxo that was chavved up already and had the springs cut and it scraped like mad so they just won't let me and think I'm gonna go for colour coding it in the summer I'm fairly decent at spraying and if I mess it up I'll save up and get it done professionally, I've already grabbed some clear indicator lenses from a scrappy so I'll just save up for sport grill and I quite like them indicator bulbs that look blue when not on so I'll invest in some of them I think and i've hardly got a budget because where I worked has just closed so until I get a job not much haha

Thanks again

Clio 1.2 16v
20130103_160712_zps5c99f6d0.jpg

IMG_20130103_172042_zps62928054.jpg

this is mine anyway, bad quality photos, and the back lights are no way near as dark as they look here, they're a really nice ruby colour

Arctic 182FF
My parents won't let me lower it cos my brother had a Saxo that was chavved up already and had the springs cut and it scraped like mad so they just won't let me and think I'm gonna go for colour coding it in the summer I'm fairly decent at spraying and if I mess it up I'll save up and get it done professionally, I've already grabbed some clear indicator lenses from a scrappy so I'll just save up for sport grill and I quite like them indicator bulbs that look blue when not on so I'll invest in some of them I think and i've hardly got a budget because where I worked has just closed so until I get a job not much haha

Thanks again

You don't have to have it scraping the floor, even just a 40mm drop so you could keep your standard shocks and just swap the springs, that'd be better than standard. Arch gap is ridiculous on these things I reckon. Colour coding and an RS grill are always a win though :)

Clio 1.2 16v
You don't have to have it scraping the floor, even just a 40mm drop so you could keep your standard shocks and just swap the springs, that'd be better than standard. Arch gap is ridiculous on these things I reckon. Colour coding and an RS grill are always a win though :)

Yeah I know but they don't believe when I say it won't scrape! :( and they're definitely next things I'm doing