ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue dash lights in my 182!

Civic Type S GT
Right before I start I'm not sure this will work 100% as I'm going to try load the pics from my iPhone.

Anyway, I want to say a big big thank you to Ben (Jaffa182) for doing the lights, there awesome mate! And thanks to his other half for the bacon buttys!

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
i'd love to know how to change the lights in my window switches as one of mine is currently not working

It NEEDS different colour needles (VW stylee), until someone works out how to do this I'm not a fan.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
looks great but preferred pics I've seen of the needles in white - looks overly blue to me.

M135i
What did you use as a filter for behind the clock mate ? ive tried a number of things and non seem to work :(

Iceberg 172
I like it but screw spending 6 hours of my life doing it! That is a huge job for not a lot of gain IMO. Fair play to you for doing it though.

Do you still have the STD hu? Have you changed that to blue as well?

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Love the look of the AC unit, not sure on the dials though, looks overly blue! Mine have been done white, with the display blue, breaks the colour up a bit.

Still, anything looks better than orange!

Civic Type S GT
What did you use as a filter for behind the clock mate ? ive tried a number of things and non seem to work :(

Ben just took the orange card from the display and drew around it on a piece of paper and used the paper instead of the card mate.

Civic Type S GT
Do you still have the STD hu? Have you changed that to blue as well?

yeah still got the standard headunit, that's blue aswell, looks really good. I didn't have the radio code at the time so for obvs reasons didn't have it on. But yeah I'm well impressed with, time flew by to be fair when doing them, had a right good laugh!

Civic Type S GT
Mine have been done white, with the display blue, breaks the colour up a bit.

Might sound like a daft question but how did you get yours white pal?

To be fair having the needles the way they are they ain't actually that bad to be honest.

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Glad you happy with the work pal. We did have a good laugh doing them lol. Think you should get the white dials like mine. Did you get your radio code sorted?

Cheers, Jaff

Civic Type S GT
Yes mate I got the code thank god! There's only so much driving you can do without music whilst needing new wheel bearings! Lol!
Where did you get or how did you do White needles Ben? You found out your next day off pal?

Cal.

Clio
nice, Ben has done quite a few of these now IIRC? looking good. by the way cal how does the renault badge come out the centre of your steering wheel? I notice you sprayed it...

Civic Type S GT
nice, Ben has done quite a few of these now IIRC? looking good. by the way cal how does the renault badge come out the centre of your steering wheel? I notice you sprayed it...

The diamond in the middle, my trick is......... I never took it out. I've got a touch up pen from Renault for my stone chips (which I still havnt done yet) and just taped around the diamond and painted away.

"Navy" N17 TWO
If I remember rightly off top of my head mate it's both rear! :S

I feel sorry for your ears!
I had one rear gone last Friday you'd think was bad for a month - but the car was fine on a 200mile trip on Wednesday, not driven on the Thursday lol

Civic Type S GT
Honestly Tig it sounds like I'm being followed by a Boeing 747! Going to get it on the garage next week, can't stand the noise anymore! Lol!

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Might sound like a daft question but how did you get yours white pal?

To be fair having the needles the way they are they ain't actually that bad to be honest.

Exactly the same as you've had yours done, i just used white smd''s instead of blue!

07032010045.jpg

Civic Type S GT
I think since the start of the year. What I definatly know is that's it's been long enough! Lol!
How much did it cost you bud?

"Navy" N17 TWO
£9 bearing kit from local motor parts place
£15 to a friendly grease monkey
sprited drive home - as happy as a pig in sh1te :D

Iceberg 172
Do you mind me asking what sort of money it cost you to do this? I take it the parts needed cost FA but the labour costs a few £££'s?

I only looked at the pics on my i phone yesterday, looking on my PC now I think it does look amazing and would probably go well in my iceberg! Definately brightens up the interior!

Bumder With A Buffer
I dont know what red would look like..bit s**t I reckon but I have never tried it.

White is better then blue IMO :)

(I have had both)

07022009417.jpg

P3110074.jpg