ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Clio at FCS11

Clio 182
P1020055.jpg

anyone know who this is ? i want the height as it

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Its SEAN16V ive just text him now.. he said its about 110 on the front and about 70/80 on the back

I've got some FK coilovers for sale that will probably fit your car mate. It'll take you as low as sean's on the right set of wheels it will also look mint.

Renault Clio
Can't remember buy Jon G's they will give u the same look and how's the new car mate I still wanna buy ur wheels off you dude :)

Can't remember buy Jon G's they will give u the same look and how's the new car mate I still wanna buy ur wheels off you dude :)

I've put everything on ebay except the wheels, I'm open to offers on them but want them to go to the right person not any only monkey. I'd be happy with you buying them because I know you'll look after them.

Cars great too :)

Renault Clio
inbox me how much you want for the wheels mate bet it feels good 2 have the power know but not when ur fuel gage goes down lol :rasp: