ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 197, Mangotsfield, Bristol

A4 Avant & A3
Spotted a young lady in a blue 197 yesterday by the Mangotsfield shops (tesco express bit)
and i'm sure i saw a Cliosport sticker in the back window.

Did i see correctly?

If it was racing blue and had white wheels it was Big Jts's new motor. Driven by his wife lisa ?

A4 Avant & A3
That could well have been it then. She had Shortish blonde hair.
It is was racing blue.. don't know about the white wheels.. (i'm getting old, eye sight's not what is used to be! lol)

I think it may have had a baby seat in the back though?...(could be wrong.. probably am)

Indeed, i think i prefer superfastdan's as its red whith the white wheels, tints, and recaro's.

Check out the south west mini meet pics in the clio section to see it.

A4 Avant & A3
Not usually a fan of red cars (more for the fact 2 of my previous red cars faded like hell!!)
but superfastdan's looks pretty smart.

You know, i was in chipping sodbury at around 5.30-6ish that day.
i was at a chiropractor though, so not as much fun lol

A4 Avant & A3
Only just noticed it lol, i'll have to try to attend a local one at some point.
Selling my car might be on the cards soon :-(

A4 Avant & A3
Got a baby on the way. My car + an old Pug 306 which is slowly starting to play up.
So it's either keep mine & buy something like a w/y reg ford focus size car/ newer 306. or sell mine & buy something a bit bigger around the same age & me keep the pug for going to work and back.

We have a old labrador aswell, so to be honest i'm thinking i will need to sell mine to get a damn estate!! (something the old dog can get in).. lol if i'm selling mine for something i don't want, it may as well be practical & do everything we need it to lol!
We shall see..

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ahh, norris! long time no speak!

Hows your mother-in-laws Clio ;)

And yeah, that was lisa in the blue 197. She drives like a lunatic, good girl!

Get my txt dannyboy ?

Just spotted lisa myself , parking next to anohter car :eek: : in yate

A4 Avant & A3
Ahh, norris! long time no speak!

Hows your mother-in-laws Clio ;)

Morning...i'm still around..
Yeah the Mother-in-law is very pleased with her clio thanks. she doesn't wash it much mind you...
Still can't believe she came to bristol to visit for the weekend & bought a car lol!!!.. been trying to get her to replace that Awful merc for ages! bloody thing took up my whloe drive!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Norris, The Merc was awesome! so clean and tidy! The local Spar shop owner bought it. We call him Ali Abdul, i don't know his real name, top geezer and he thinks he's royalty driving round in a big cheesey 80's Merc! LOL

Justine Time, Got you text, Jons in denmark this weekend, so lisa has been let loose lol.

oh yeh on that stag doo. manning the fort again are you ? you able to make the fcs next weekend ?