ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 197 Harlow

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Blue 197 heading from train station past the Rugby club on the way to the Pinnicles in Harlow :cool:

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
This was Monday i was right behind whoevers it was lol However i did see another blue Clio today heading toward the town from the station

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
can't next sunday as im going back to the fatherland with the clio. Hopefully get a Harlow meet set up for Xmas time when im next back. Perhaps ask my mate to come down and take some proper bo pics with his camera that is worth more then my car lol

Clio RS 200
can't next sunday as im going back to the fatherland with the clio. Hopefully get a Harlow meet set up for Xmas time when im next back. Perhaps ask my mate to come down and take some proper bo pics with his camera that is worth more then my car lol

Ill come along. :)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah i was. Nice motor mate looking clean! im thinking we need a tunnel run at xmas lol

Clio RS 200
Thanks mate. Its polished and waxed every weekend eventhough its used daily at the moment, it keeps looking fresh.

Starting a job in London in a couple of weeks and worked out that my millage will go from 16k ish per year to 5k at most! Should keep it cleaner! :)

Definetly need to meet in Harlow. I see lots of sports around but dont know who is who and whatever else. :)

TRACK CAR BREAKING
I'm from Harlow ... :)
I never spot anyone!!
If anyone wants there car machine polishing then give me a pm. :)