ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 - Whitstable

Astra H 1.8 SRi
Joseph Wilson Estate to be exact, picking up a mate from Salvatori by the looks of it.
Heard it pull up and spotted it on the cameras, couldn't make out the plate though.

Arctic 182
That was me mate! In herne bay, & I was getting my mate lol. Are you in red Valver that's parked up?!
Cris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astra H 1.8 SRi
Naaah, I don't currently own a Clio, but looking into them. The person who owns the red one works for W.M.Foad I think.
Got a better look at it on Friday, looks really nice, sounds brilliant as well!

Arctic 182
Naaah, I don't currently own a Clio, but looking into them. The person who owns the red one works for W.M.Foad I think.
Got a better look at it on Friday, looks really nice, sounds brilliant as well!

Oh right, that Valver is lovely! What you driving at the minute?
Thanks mate, she's a bit dirty at the minute but I love her! If you're looking into them, I'd be happy to offer advice or take you out or whatever!

Astra H 1.8 SRi
Oh right, that Valver is lovely! What you driving at the minute?
Thanks mate, she's a bit dirty at the minute but I love her! If you're looking into them, I'd be happy to offer advice or take you out or whatever!
Currently got a 1.8 Astra SRi on finance, should be paid off soon though.
Might have to take you up on that offer!

Arctic 182
What colour, I'll keep an eye out for you! Yeah no worries mate, keep me posted.

Astra H 1.8 SRi
What colour, I'll keep an eye out for you! Yeah no worries mate, keep me posted.
Dark blue, blacked out windows, debadged, DV59 FYS. We have two units so it's normally parked round the corner from Salvatori.
Maybe if I catch you while I'm on a break at work I'll pop out and introduce myself!