ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blood radio

Ive got a new kenwood radio cassette s

cd thingy for my car but the reception is sh*te and it forgets everything i tell it when i tuen the ignition off can someone help me its driving me mad. Ta.

Youll probably get better advice on the ICE forum but it sounds like you have not wired the HU in properly. For the memory to keep everything it needs to be powered even when ignition is off and therefore it should be wired to a permanent live that does not get switched off with the ignition....... The reception issue could be anything.

As I said try the ICE etc. forum.... they know what theyre talking about!!

No disprespect inteded to Eviljohn and DaZ_2427 - They seem to know what they are talking about!

My post above was in progress and when finally posted I was so old and slow that it was below theirs!!

No brand new,but from my 5 gtt, ive got two plugs that go straight in but the third cable is the problem with a yelow red brown blue green and white wire inside it. ill try what you said though on the ice forum, thanx for helping, Ian.