ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blinkin ek - new clio owner in need of help pls :(

Clio Sport 2.0 51 Reg
Gawd, only had it afew days and summut gone wrong :dapprove:

Ive gota 3dr (think all the sports r but just thought id say in case not) and my passenger seat will not lift up anymore... was working fine earlier as i had people in the back but now when u pull the lever nothing happens :( is this something maybe i could fix or is it a biggie and id need to take to garage :dead:

Any ideas peeps would be grateful ;)

audi a6 3.0tdi
it won't be anything major. there will be a cable that has come off the handle or snapped just have a look near the handle you maybe able to find it a clip it back into place. should be simple enough

Clio Sport 2.0 51 Reg
if its not the cable come off at the handle where else could it of come off?? BF's checked and said he thinks its happened under the seat but cannot get side cover off the seat to look - any one removed this, he doesnt wana pull it in case it snaps and needs to be done a certain way?

cheers

1.6 focus zetec....
If its inside the seat it will probably have to be taken to a garage as theres airbags in the side of the seats iirc....

Clio SI
mate i had this problem with the passanger and it turned out that the lever under the seat to make it go backwords and forwards had jamed all they did was take it out and refit the lever and it worked fine!!

but now ive got smae problem with the drivers seat and i dunno how to fix that one