ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blingin' it up!

secret
just done this for my gf's ph1

44F31C6C-FDD8-4F5C-ACCA-01B976914859-1636-000001139E0A1741.jpg

secret
its vinyl guys :) she has a glittery anthercite roof aswel i wrapped and glittery anthercite wheels, its carbon bonnet on it so no diamonds. and and radio wrapped in glittery anthercite.

will get pics up for u tomz in the sun :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
oh god seriously.........thats pretty horiffic, its like bijazzle (or whatever that ***** sparkle is called) for a poor little clio!

secret
She want to make it girly as she said its too boyish lmao

i think it looks good, i wouldnt have it but cool for a girl, the roof and wheels dont look like that tho, its wen the light/sun hits them

Disastra Coupe
Pictures of the car? Interested to see how it looks... As most girlified cars look toss but never seen one glittered up with vinyl lol.

secret
no pics of the car yet as i was busy over the weekend, the car has 428s, 182 mani, matched inlets etc

i do still drive it but not that much lol i will get pics up of the car the weekend but i may have some on photobucket so will have a look, will also post one up of her aswel. keep you all happy then. ive got the renault and sport badges to do next now aparently lol

hey, yourve met her martin, how are u mate?