ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blackpool peeps to the rescue?

clio 172 cup
well not so much rescue but help me solve an issue i currently own this 172 cup but am unsure of the colour now im not to sure if its racing blue as it looks lighter than pics of racing blues ive seen to be 100 % im wondering if anyone with a racing blue 182 whos local can come meet me so can compare properly

thanks in advance

579243_3688733829433_1829332647_n.jpg

clio 172 cup
from the previous owner info he said hed bought it in that shade and the owner before him had also bought it in this colour since im 4th owner im guessing the original owner had given it the respray and along the line the name of the actual colour has been lost... :(

Deffo not RB.

Im pretty sure I saw an advert a while back that said it was Ford Mexico Blue? Looks similar.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
If its not RB, then someone tried to match as close as they could instead of finding out the code.

clio 172 cup
my thoughts exactly looks couple shades off people have said ford mexico blue, porsche mexico blue

RB Lutecia
That looks awful!

Really ? Do you really need to go that far with the comment of it just being 'awful' ? Theres a few on this site that put pathetic little comments on like that its the same when it comes to someone doing something 'different' and they get abused for it and when people stay oem they say 'its just too plain' theres no happy f**king medium !

Now obviously this lad didnt mean for it to be a couple of shades away and because of that its 'awful' ? well in my opinion its a couple of shades out but still resembles the same finish and if its going to bother him so much he'll do something about it ..Rant over

BG FF 182
Really ? Do you really need to go that far with the comment of it just being 'awful' ? Theres a few on this site that put pathetic little comments on like that its the same when it comes to someone doing something 'different' and they get abused for it and when people stay oem they say 'its just too plain' theres no happy f**king medium !

Now obviously this lad didnt mean for it to be a couple of shades away and because of that its 'awful' ? well in my opinion its a couple of shades out but still resembles the same finish and if its going to bother him so much he'll do something about it ..Rant over

I forgot to add IMO