ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black wheels on a black clio dynamique . .

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
getting my standard alloys sprayed gloss black to match my metallic black clio. anybody have this done and does anyone have any opinions?? cheers

Bux

Golf GTD
I think it looks alright, I personally would prefer to have them in anthracite (dark grey).

The one thing I don't like about black wheels on a black car is that what people neglect to do is keep the tyres dressed, and can make them look really tatty.

There are a few examples on the forum somewhere, so it has been done before...

F56 MINI Cooper S
Looks good imo, esp if the calipers are silver behind the black wheels - exacly how i've always had mine :approve:

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Need to keep the tyres topped up with tyre shine though othewise it looks s**t. Stealth FTW.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
yeah was thinkin im gonna be out a fortune buying tyre slick lol. and silver callipers sound pretty good too cheers.
think im gonna go all black, tints, and black badges

ph2 172
yeah was thinkin im gonna be out a fortune buying tyre slick lol. and silver callipers sound pretty good too cheers.
think im gonna go all black, tints, and black badges

Do it ! maybe try some carbon fibre wrap on the silver dash insert, thats what my plan is anyway. breaks up all the blackness with a bit of a pattern

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
heres my old clio

P090808_1017.jpg

P090808_1016.jpg

P090808_101601.jpg

P090808_101701.jpg

P090808_101602.jpg

Attachments

• P090808_1016.jpg
    P090808_1016.jpg