ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black ph1 172

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Hey guys, just a few pics from a long hard weekend on Couzens ph1. She was dropped off to me friday eve (late! :rasp:) So I got her washed, the usual iron x & clayed (not needed really, we did her not so long ago)

The paint work required a little attention shall we say ;)

Pics! No particular order

IMG_8864-1.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_9055.jpg

IMG_4911.jpg

IMG_5671.jpg

So I went around the car with megs 105 with 3m green & yellow pads. Some area's weren't as bad. Once I was happy I then refined with megs 205 on a 3m blue pad. I left the dredded bit till last! The roof!

IMG_5029.jpg
:(

So, with 105 on the 3m green pad not touching it I had no choice. I had to wetsand the entire roof! First time I've ever wetsanded a car before!

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

So, on with the dredded sanding. 2000,2500 then 3000. Buffed back up. :)

IMG_9156-1.jpg

IMG_9444.jpg

Once that was done I proceeded with the rest of the car, shuts, under bonnet. Black max glaz was applied twice by hand, qd wipe down & applied Vintage. I wish I had another day though, still need to wet sand the headlights.

IMG_7583.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_7823.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

IMG_6441.jpg

IMG_6529.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_3898.jpg

Cheers :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Looking good Dawn.... you did well! :) Just got back from taking some pics with the kid now.. countryside shots while we had light still.. then off to a conveniently lit, covered car park.. ;)

See ya soon! :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Proper detailing Dawn. Love it!

Can't remember the last time I worked on something as nice and small as the Clio!

Vintage? You have a small holiday pot or sample?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Awesome job as always!

Your hangar must see more Clio's than aircraft, Dawn!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
that looks stunning! Its when i see a black one like that i wish i had one!

Honda & VW
Cracking work there, so how many days did you spend on it in the end?
Really looking forward to my little Clio detail coming up

Petrol Blue 182.
The only colour I'd swap this for would be a sunflower, so any sunflower boys want to sort something, I'm all ears!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers guys, friday eve i did 3 hours, saturday I started at 7.40 till 7pm (1 hour lunch to feed my kitty) & sunday I started at 9.30 & finished at 4.40!

:)

Honda & VW
I thought you were going to say 1 full day plus friday night, in which case i was going to ask how on earth you managed it.
Brilliant outcome you have now increased the value of Couzins car