ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Ops 4.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Finding it a bit strange so far as it’s so similar to PUBG but having to relearn controls for attaching items etc. Loads of med packs around but hard to find guns. Seems alright though.

Enjoying it even though I’m so crap! Only at level 4 as got a couple of quick games in before I went out. Need to get to level 5 so can start to get rid of the starter guns!!

This almost reminds me of the good old COD days!

I do like a bit of kill confirmed!

Not played blackout since the Beta as getting used to the controls and guns and movement. Must have a KD or 0.0000001 lol.

Lots of different game modes though.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
I’ve succumbed and bought it. But I’m fat and lazy so I got it on the MS store so got a 6 year wait for 50gb to download

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Lol I got the deluxe edition on the Xbox store. Not really had time to play it with working nights

Must be a mid life crisis as I love this game and I’m 40 lol. It’s not meant to be realistic!!

Hit detection is much better than previous games. I’m having a ball!

I need friends! Blackout is great but playing in a team is also brilliant (or pairs), but would be better when your team is not full of people who have no idea what you are talking about lol

I havet owned any of the recent ones - but this reminds me more of the older ones.

Much prefer it to PUBG & Fortnite TBH!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Fair play.
You enjoyed any of the previous Black Ops/CoD Zombies?
I've not really played it enough to make a decision

I enoyed Cod 4, WaW, Mw2, but dont loke any of the newer ones where people jump around etc etc. Never been a fan of zombies! Especially on this one where they are on Battle royale!