ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Ops 4.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Anyone ordered, seen much about it?. From what i have seen it looks a bit pubg which imo is a great thing, Tempted to pre order, make a change from fortnite.

Been reading and watching reviews. This is right up my street! Blackout version looks fun. Very tempted to pre order as always enjoyed a bit of over the top black ops!

And of course Nuketown is back!!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
I've not got into the whole battle royal concept of fortnite/pubg yet. Don't like the fact that you only have one life and then you have to wait or start a whole new game.

Maybe its because i'm s**t.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
The one Life thing can be frustrating but rewarding if you do well. Pretty obvious really lol.

Been a long time since I’ve pre ordered a game but this may be the one, looks fun.

I've seen a few YouTube videos and the like but not overly bothered right now.

Annoys me that you have to preorder the deluxe version to get access to any dlc or content.

I'm not forking out £90 on a game I've not even played yet.

I'll just wait and see. Past cods apart from black ops 123 have been a pap IMHO.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
£90, is that what it costs? Had £50 in my head but not looked into it after the initial google lol.

Was chatting at Footy last night and it’s a bit sneaky having to pre order but clever at the same time. Should be like a demo of old and go from there.

Business is business. I’m still tempted...

£90, is that what it costs? Had £50 in my head but not looked into it after the initial google lol.

Was chatting at Footy last night and it’s a bit sneaky having to pre order but clever at the same time. Should be like a demo of old and go from there.

Business is business. I’m still tempted...

Thats will the season pass - pretty much the going rate these days for any game. If you don't go digital and buy the hard copy it will be cheaper.

Its not just Blackout though - still get all the other game modes and zombies etc so its a bit more in depth.

Hiding ftw lol

I landed right at the edge so just started exploring and trying the vehicles! I heard gunfire and by the time I got there they had killed each other lol!

Then got in to a gunfight and he was 1 bullet away from death.. sadly... i was dead first! lol

Fun game though!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
It's just the cartoony guns etc, the weird knee skids, etc. I've only watched one vid though

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
The older cods, 4, WaW yes.. and then I dont buy the shite onee where you can power up into the sky etc

2 kills and 10th place. This game is tense! 1st person makes you on the look out non stop! Only played solo as no friends. Although can go with random team.

Managed 5 kills in a match. First one was amusing. Both landed at same building and ran in opposite ends trying to pick up a gun and ended up just having a fist fight lol

Got 5 kills before I got run over by a huge truck ?

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Haven’t been interested in a COD game in years but this is intriguing me. Zombies and battlegrounds. Ive fond memories of playing 4 man zombies wiped out in a mates gaff every other night and pubg has started to get quite stale.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Chatting to a chap next door to work who likes his games. Reckons i will love this and he likes it alot.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Played a few games last night. Managed a win in our first squad game. Won’t be cancelling my pre-order.

Mk1
FFS, I haven't played COD or anything for that matter since MW2/Black ops

Must have been a good 6/7 years

This new one, and the red dead redemption, and forza, have me tempted to get an xbox one now.... hmm! I'll be well out of touch. Haha

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Lol I've never played pugb or fortnight. Have been having a few games on blackout and doing erm crap lol.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The beta was good but getting into the top 10 doesn't give you that adrenaline/rush/heart pumping like fudge moment that PUBG gives you.