ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Gold detailing products

BG182FF
With the french car show just around the corner, I'm looking for a good kit to detail my 182 with.

What do you use on your black clio's? Ill be looking to clay bar it too, and something for the alloys and to dress the tyres

ITB BG 182
^^Oh shush...

Best thing as any detailer would say, prep is key.

Do the two bucket method to avoid any more work, then clay and rinse off.

I personally use R222's carnuba paint enhancer and paste wax, lasts a long time and gives a deep gloss finish, great for the flakes.

You can try Black Fire over Black Ice products, also good but I find its a bit of a b**ch to remove if the car is slightly too warm.

Take a bucket with you or a good fluffy MF Towel to dust off or even wash if it rains, a quick detailer will refresh what youve already done at home.

BG182FF
never thought about the search until after. Then i saw the similar threads sub title at the bottom of the page. just what im looking for!