ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Gold 182FF

R26 F1
Hello

Im Jarek from Poland and I'd like to show you my 182FF.
It's a FF version with cup suspension pack and navi.

Some pics :

dsc01201nlt.jpg

clio1p.jpg

clio2.jpg

clio3l.jpg

a few months ago I made some brake upgrade :

dscn3238.jpg

hebel.jpg

Front : ATE Powerdisc + Ferodo DS Performance
Rear : Speedmax + Ferodo Premier
Ferodo DOT 5.1
Goodridge hoses

Some track day photos :

clio1.jpg

clio2i.jpg

clio5.jpg

clio4s.jpg

clio3h.jpg

enjoy :)

Black Gold Trophy
Cool, looks nice.
Although I don't think it's a FF as it doesnt have the cup spoiler or cup splitter, but I'm not sure if these were available outside the UK?

R26 F1
thanks mates :)

There were some FFs without cup spoiler and my clio is a great example.
I checked the all equipment list in ASO before I bought it.

Splitter was damaged by previous user, so I have to buy another one, hmm maybe a carbon version ? :) we will see :)

Also I'd like to buy a turinis and trophy spoiler, but it will be very difficult in Poland, because we have a very small market for this parts. I have to buy a membership to have an access to cliosport.net marketplace.

R26 F1
Love the first pic, looks like a good car you've got

thanks, my buddy made this pic after the huge rain, when we're riding back from a photosession with K20 EK4 :)

Love the first pic, where's that track looks more like an English countryside road.

yep, it looks like a country road, but it's a police training track in Legionowo near Warsaw, it's narrow but I like it so much :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
looks nice that, great first pic too!

bet their pretty rare in poland?

looking good! can i just ask what those small hydraulic things are? are the the boot opening strut things? just wondered how they were related to the spoiler

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
looking good! can i just ask what those small hydraulic things are? are the the boot opening strut things? just wondered how they were related to the spoiler

They're the boot struts, the trophy spoiler is so large you need shorter struts to stop it connecting with the roof when you open the boot.

R26 F1
thanks mates ! :)

I'm waiting for a skoda splitter. It's cheap so I decided to buy it. Hope that will fit fine, coz it's only ~10 pounds :)

I'm also looking for some suspension upgrade, and i have to choose between eibach sportline springs or some coilovers... hmm hard decision :|

DB.

BMW 440i
Looks awesome, was going to say it needed a spoiler but your one step ahead!

For suspension - I suppose how low you wanna go! lol

b/g 182, meg tourer
looks great, will look even better with the spoiler on. not liking the turinis if im honest tho.

Audi TT 3.2
looks great! the reason it doesnt have the spoiler cup pack is because if you have the sat nav option you couldnt have the cup spoiler, i got told it was somthing to do with the arials being different. But you have a trophy spoiler now so should look spot on!

Keep up the good work!

R26 F1
yo mates !

finally I found some free time to mount a trophy spoiler and skoda splitter :)

dokadka.jpg

clio6.jpg

wheater was crap, so pics are not as good as I expected :(

clio4p.jpg

clio2w.jpg

clio5.jpg

cheers ! :)

R26 F1
yo !

I have some new piccys :) hope you like :)

mIMG_0074.jpg

mIMG_0080.jpg

mIMG_0081.jpg

mIMG_0083.jpg

mIMG_0099.jpg

mIMG_0102.jpg

mIMG_0105.jpg

mIMG_0107.jpg

mIMG_0125.jpg

also i changed air filter from dirty stock to a new freshy pipercross and I cleaned a throttle body, car revs smother and i think it has a better throttle response, actually I have to change a plugs and ignition leads :)

just perfect, without getting to much attention.:approve:
maybe some silver-visions and lowering as far u want to go.:cool:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love the rain shot in the first post mate!

Welcome! Looks lovely, not a fan of silver turinis on black, need to go darker! :)