ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Gold 182 pic request

BMW E30 325iiiiii
about 2-3 months ago I was perusing through a thread on black car detailing, and someone posted a couple of pictures of a fellas black 182 (I think) who isnt on here as much.

It was the most gorgeous black paint job I had ever seen, It was a picture taken whilst standing at the back passengers side, with what appeared to be the sunset reflecting off it, and really made it look uber lush.

Does anyone have those pictures, or can link me up?

Cheers :eek:

Nimbus Megane R26
the guys name was rich i think..sold the car and had like 6k miles on it lol..cant find pic tho

Go to the top of the sub section. Click on the sticky "detailing guide". Click on the original poster and look through his threads.

I miss Rich.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
TBH, i could make a s**t painted 182 look good on camera!

But credit where credits due, Rich has good hands!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Rich's was truely stunning though, it didn't need fancy camera work...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...-Black-Gold-182-5723-miles-%A38850&highlight=

P4020034.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_5582.jpg

IMG_3675.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Alan's old one was equally as good! With the right camera and skillzzz, defects can be hidden! ;)

But yeh, taking nowt away from rich, that car was spotless!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Indeed, it helps when you don't drive it you can keep it clean.

Mines would be the same if it didn't have 100k and get driven through every weather conditon known to man.